For your well-being during your stay, Calais marina offers various services.
- Fresh water, accessible from the tap on each pontoon.
- Electricity (220V / 6A),available from terminals on all the pontoons.
- Washing and toilet facilities available 24h a day 7 days a week (9 WC, 8 showers). Access codes can be collected from the harbour office.
- A free WIFInetwork enables you to stay connected in the marina. Access codes will be supplied by the harbour office.
- Waste disposal area: :There are two waste disposal areas near the harbour office and Calais Nautic, and bins on each access ramp. This recycling system contributes to protecting the environment.
- Weather:the shipping forecast is posted once a day at the office and near Calais Nautic to inform you of weather variations and changes.
- Animals allowed.
- Post can be received for all yacht owners
- Near the town centre (5 minutes on foot), the beach and all shops and services.
- Fuel:A self service fuel pump is available 24h a day 7 days of week (card payment) in the marina. You can refuel with diesel or unleaded 98.
- Grounding grill.
- Washing area:on the yard
- Lift out:Lifting facilities with a crane (up to 2.5 metric tons) and a travelift (30 metric tons).